My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Belated Fairy Heartfelt

Good morning folks. I was up and about early today with the sun shining through my window, so I have already tidied up,  got all my washing done and pegged out and finished a card , photographed, uploaded and edited it, get me!

I made this card fairly quickly for a birthday at work, I only found out on Friday that it's their birthday today, so I'll have to take it in tomorrow.

 Paper is 'Sweet Rainbow' Bumble Bee by Magnolia from Dies to Die For
The fuchsia spider's web behind the image is from The Ribbon Girl as is the little wooden button.

The image used on the inside of the card is from Pink Petticoat, I have a collection of these and thought it went perfectly with the paper and main image and of course the sentiment was exactly what I needed.

Image on the front is Fairy Heartfelt is by Christy Croll and is a digi from Tiddly Inks.  (I do have some rubber stamps for inking by the way, I just generally prefer to buy digis where possible as I can collect more due to the cost and storage factors.)
She's been coloured with Copics (R81 & 83, E00, 11, 50, 51, 53 & 57, Y00 &02 and I darkened the edge of her skirt with a Promarker in Sunflower.


Flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and WOC , all other embellishments were from my stash.

I hope you like my effort, I was quite pleased at the way she came out and I'm entering her for Tiddly Inks  Challenge #113 Fairies and Mermaids.

Now to to do the boring bit of making a box for her!

Have fun folks, and if you're in the UK don't forget to use some sunscreen, I'm predicting a few lobsters at work, myself I'll be staying pale and interesting lol

xx






4 comments:

  1. This card is oh-so-cute! Love the colors you used and what a pretty bow! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the cute image was so much fun to colour up and play with! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the colours and cute paper. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really enjoyed making it, the hardest thing was choosing which image to go with they're all so cute xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx