My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I'm just about to pop off to bed but before I do I'm just wishing everyone a very happy Christmas for when they wake up tomorrow and announcing the winner of my £15

candy.

I ended up with 30 pieces of paper in my 'hat' (well mixing bowl lol ) each one folded many times so the draw was random. Some names were in there once and some several times. Before I announce the winner I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been following me, old and new, without all of you  there wouldn't be much point in me sharing here, I'd just be talking to myself lol, and I really do appreciate every one of you and the feedback you leave me. Once Christmas is out of the way I will be making some time to drop by your blogs and leave a little love,  it's been so hectic lately and I've had a bit of personal stuff which has eaten into my time, but I have a few days off to catch up, so if I've missed you I'll be dropping on by shortly. Also if you haven't been lucky this time, I'll be having another giveaway to celebrate my birthday in February, and since those of you who entered are already followers, you'll have nothing more to do than add your name :)

Anyhoo, I'm tired and rambling so without further ado the name I drew out was 'drumroll'

Gina Knott

a very Merry Christmas to you Gina. Please email me and I'll get that voucher code to you. I'll leave it open until 1st January to claim as I know we're all busy with Christmas and family. Big congratulations.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful Christmas. take care and I hope Santa brings you lots of lovely crafty goodies.

Big hugs :)xxx

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Linda to you and your family have a fabulous time
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a wonderful Christmas present - thank you so much Linda!! I will send you an email shortly with my contact details! Thank you once again - hope you are having a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gina and a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone !
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx