My Lovely Followers

Friday 13 December 2013

Winter Friends at Crafty Catz

TGIF!! I'm counting down till Christmas, because even though I still have a frightening amount of stuff to do, I only have one more week at work and then I get a whole week off!! Woohoo, boy do I need it, I feel like I've been stumbling through life day to day recently trying to get everything done.  But enough of that, I'm here today with my DT card for the Crafty Catz Challenge blog.  It's our last one of the year and it's super easy.....Anything Goes!  So let your creativity flow!

My card is a Christmas card, and it'll be the last one I'll make this year. It was going to be for my daughter, but it wasn't quite finished in time (in fact I still have to decorate the inside lol) so I gave her the shaker one instead which she loved, but I'll have to use this stamp on hers next year, because it has a penguin, and she adores penguins. It was also supposed to be for the last ever CLP challenge and that's the sketch i followed, I just ran out of time and didn't get to enter it.

Papers are by Pion and Inkadoo, both from Dies to Die for. I used a Spellbinders Grand Nesties Labels one to create the card shape, the trees are a DooHicky die.



This is a Wee Stamps image called Winter Friends,  this is a Digi but you can get it in rubber here.
I coloured her up with Copic and I can't remember which colours I used now, I must get myself a notebook for this.  


I dusted all the flowers with Twinklets for that frosty look, love this pearl trim.


I added a little liquid applique with some Twinklets on top to the trees.

Well that's it from me today, don't forget to come and see the rest of the DT creations at Crafty Catz, they really are wonderful and join in the fun with us, it's Anything Goes so super easy and we have not 1 but 2 prizes from our marvelous sponsors 

CRIMSON CLOUD & MARIANNE DESIGNS

Enjoy your Friday :) xx

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:






9 comments:

  1. wow stunning card Linda, love those papers (please don't tempt me any more!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Linda just love the image and love the colour's gorgeous design have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Linda, Another of your beautiful cards, so pretty...
    You sound thrilled at your new DT spot, well done, hope you find it really enjoyable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card... :)
    Have an awesome day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable, very cute image coloured to perfection. Love the embellies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about it! the colour palette, the papers, your beautiful colouring and all the extra details!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I love your cards! Becoming a new follower!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with great coloring and fab details...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creatvie 2014!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured with so many gorgeous details.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at diva's by Design.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx