My Lovely Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Winter Princess at Dies to Die for

Happy Friday everyone! First of all I'd like to say thank you to all the people who sent me messages of concern. I'm so sorry that I've not posted for a while now.  I had some personal stuff going on and some work stuff and health stuff and other stuff all rolled into one and I couldn't even face going into my crafty space to create.  My mojo had been completely squashed by it all. I'm feeling a bit better now and the mojo is slowly coming back, so you should start to see a bit more of me over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, this is my Dies to Die for DT post for today and as I have a TON of stuff to catch up with I won't waffle on too much but will share pics and the products at the end.

It's also my son's birthday today, 27 years today, now that makes me feel OLD lol!

I'm very happy to be back with you all and I can't wait to catch up with all your makes.






Products Used


That's all from me for today, but I'll be back on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week and if I can get my act together I may even have a little giveaway for this weekend.

Big hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Linda, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing.
    Sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time with lots of horrible stuff to deal with. I hope things improve for you soon.
    Take care,
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design and Happy Birthday to your son have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering where you were, Linda. Wishing you well. Your card is beautiful, as always. I love snow, so this card speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and fresh project! Love the colours and all the sweet details.
    Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! suuuuuperbe!!! les pois sur le noeud ressemblent à des flocons et le reste est magique, alors c'est vraiment dans le thème!!! parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back Linda. You have returned on full form too, this is adorable. I love the soft colouring and your design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased you are back with us Linda, sorry to hear you have been through a rough time. Your card is absolutely stunning and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image, beautifully done Linda
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is Gorgeous your Colours are Sooooooo Pretty and the way you have angled your Sweet Image works so well. Hope all improves for you fast! Lots of Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a tough time lately - I hope things get better soon! x
    Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card! The icy tones look so lovely.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx