My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 November 2014

Totally Tilda Use a Tree

This is my second post today, so if you are looking for my post for The Ribbon Girls, please scroll down.

It's time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda today, and we're still in Christmas mode.  This week we want to see a Christmas tree on your creations (along with Tilda of course), The tree could be part of the image, on your design paper, a die cut, embossing, a charm, a button....well you get the picture.  As long as your creation has a stamped and coloured Tilda on it along with some form of Christmas tree, it fits the challenge.

I inked up one of my very newest Tildas for this challenge, This is Christmas Candle Tilda, love her she's sooooooo cute!


Tilda has been coloured in Copics.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair:E40, E42, E44, E47, E49
Clothes: E40, E42, E43, E31, E33, E35, R35, R37, R59

I used some more Days of Winter papers from Pion Design.  The sentiment has been stamped with Versamark ink and then embossed with Wow embossing enamel in a sparkly white.


My Christmas tress were cut with a Magnolia die, it's an old one I've had for ages now, but it's the perfect size. I used a little liquid aplique on the branches and then sprinked on some glamour dust to make it look snowy.




The inside is decorated with matching papers and the same die I used to frame the sentiment. I stamped a few snowflakes around the edges but left plenty of room to write a message.

Products used:


Our lovely sponsors today are Mary and Andrea from 


so you could win a voucher to spend in their shop. Most of the gorgeous embellishments I use on my card come from their wonderful shop.

Do make sure you check out the rest of the teams gorgeous makes over on the blog, they are truly fabulous!

Well that's all from my today, but I've been very busy this weekend crafting lots more to share with you this week! 

I'm off to try and warm up, take care! :) xx

12 comments:

  1. So many beautiful cards all at once! I love this one too, classical Christmas, sweet and festive.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, love that stunning burgundy ribbon, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage colours and design Linda, just adorable.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is such a stunning card, I just love that design, every detail is perfect!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. UMM WOW Linda!! This is truly GORGEOUS...the colours are so rich!! Beautifully designed and embellished...your Tilda PERFECT as always!! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog...I sure know what you mean about time!! Between computer issues, work and life in general lately, I haven't been around to visit as many blogs as I would like!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the image and a beautifully embellished design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably sweet card, Linda! Love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card Linda. Love the colour palette, stunning design and fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Linda, the colouring, layout, stitching and embellishments are all so perfect. Love it to bits hon. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty - such a gorgeous layout! Love the sentiment on this.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just STUNNING. Love the colours, colouring, card design, colours, Embellies just love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx