My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Seraphina - Things with Wings at Deep Ocean Challenge

Good evening everyone (or whatever time it is for you when you read this). I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I'm still in holiday mode here but my goodness it's going fast.

It's time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean, and this time we want to see things with wings....so think, fairies, angels, butterflies, birds, bees .....basically if your creation has wings on it it's good for the challenge.

I used a stamp that I've had sitting in my collection un-inked for simply ages. I must admit that I have a lot of stamps with wings so it wasn't an easy choice to make, but as this had wings in the form of angel wings and lots of cute little birds, I thought she deserved an outing :)

I've listed some of the products used at the end of my post.


I inked up Seraphina Angel and for a change I used my Copics. I must admit to feeling quite rusty with them, I seem to colour 90% of my images with watercolour inks lately.

Skin: E13. E11, E00, E000, E4
Hair and Birds: E40, E42, E44, E47, W0, W2
Clothing and Wings: RV10, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, W0, W2, W5, W7



I added some dies cuts using dies from La-La Land and  Magnolia, and added some beautiful Prima bling. I can't remember where the ribbon came from, I found it in my stash, I think it's been there a while. The gorgeous flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.


I decorated the inside very simply with more of these beautiful strokable papers from Maja, I love them but they are so pretty I do have a hard time cutting into them....deep breaths Linda, deep breaths......this collection is actually reduced at the mo, time to stock up!

Products Used:

Kraftin' Kimmie - Seraphina Angel
Prima Say it in Crystal - Vintage Swirl, Clear/Dark Grey (I coloured some stones pink with a marker)

The word Dream is cut from a LDRS Vintage Senitments set



Well that's all from me today, but don't forget to pop over the blog to see my lovely team mates wonderful makes!

TTFN! :) xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Linda, this is soooo pretty!!! Love this little angel/girl and how you added an extra pair of wings.
    So creative. ... and you know what? I LOVE your copic colouring. Since I've been trying to learn colouring with them, I know how hard it is to make it look so pretty.
    ... and it's a Good Morning here atm!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Linda. Love the image and the design is gorgeous. The gems look fabulous as does the bow and flowers.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty, feminine card Linda, delightfully decorated with beautiful flowers and die-cuts. Glad you are enjoying your week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful card Linda! Those papers are some of my favourites!! Love the bling, die cuts and gorgeous bow! A beautiful design as always!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, I love it so much! What you did here is amazing, Linda! Love all the bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Love love love the wings and those beautiful flourishes!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this very Sweet and Fun Card just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx