My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Gothica Notebook

Oh my, I nearly missed my post for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps DT inspirations. I had scribbled all my dates down and I thought I'd put the 28th and it was the 26th, so I totally had to rush out something quick this morning, the glue isn't quite dry on this make lol!

So being short on time I used some great products to make a quick fun project.

I'd picked up a small cheap notebook (I think it cost me around £1.50 at most, it may have been less) in a supermarket stationery section, with a view to decorating it, so I grabbed that, the lovely Gothica stamp from the Saturated Canary Girl Power range by LDRS, some of my favourite Fika papers from Maja Design and some LDRS and C.C Designs dies.

This is what I made.

Gothica is coloured with my Distress Ink markers and I've inked all my edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I cropped Gothica a little and sprinkled some frantage araound her (it's ages since I used Frantage!)
I layered up my paper and die cuts and finished off with some pearls and seam binding from the Ribbon Girl.

I'm fairly happy with the way it turned out and it was super fast!


Supplies

Cheap Notebook from Sainsburys





Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. I love this card, Linda! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me this looks like a few hours of work! Gorgeous notebook. Love fika too.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Functional projects are the best! Love this!!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never know this was a quick make - it's gorgeous!! Love the colours and gorgeous seam binding!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Linda. Love the gothic feel to this notebook and the image is gorgeous. The ribbon looks lovely.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Your notebook is stunning Linda. Beautiful colouring and the detail is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx