My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 December 2015

Elisabeth Bell - Apple Bake

Happy Sunday everyone! Today it's my turn to post again on the Digi Bells Blog, and this time I chose to make an oval card with the delicious Apple Bake. 


Now I know that the name suggests that she's carrying an apple pie there, but I had some of this fab paper from Maja Design from the Fika Collection, with blackberries on it, and these scrummy blackberry embellies that have been loitering in my stash for a while, so I thought it could be an apple and blackberry pie!


I added some lovely flowers and some fab ribbon and lace from the Ribbon Girl.


To finish I decorated the inside with some more of that lush Maja Design paper.


I do hope you like my make for today, I have some Christmas cards that I've been working on (yeah I know, I should have had these all made months ago), so I will be sharing those with you over the next couple of weeks.

Take care and happy crafting! :) xx

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, perfect colouring and very beautiful paper and embellishments! Love the blackberries and the rolling pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is another stunning card! You have such a good eye for matching papers to your designs! Another beautiful image and I love all the prefect embellishments especially the little berries!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card
    great image and colors
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is Exquisite! Your Blackberries are a Fabulous take on the Pie and works Beautifully with your colour choice. Have a Great srart of the Week.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the cozy feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Linda, the deep, rich colours work well with the blackberry theme and your stunning image. I love the shape and what is that gorgeous oval die called? I might have to get me one of those :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! It's one of a set of Grand Nestabilities called Grand Decorative Ovals One :) xx

      Delete
  7. Nw, this card is a real treat! Love that little pin and colors used... Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that little rolling pin and all those flowers and other wonderful embellishments. And that cute image ... I'm "oh-ing" and "ah-ing" here looking at your wonderful card. It's awesome!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx