My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Whimsy Stamps November Release - Princess


Hello! It's time for the November release from Whimsy Stamps and I couldn't wait to share this little cutie with you. She's called Princess and drawn by the super talented Sylvia Zet for our Wee Stamps collection and she's totally adorable!


I made one of my shabby chic style cards with her and I used some older papers in my stash from Pion, called My Precious Daughter.

I coloured her with my distress ink markers using Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Wilted Violet, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Shabby Shutters and Frayed Burlap

I used the following embellishments
Cheesecloth
Josephine Ivory Fine Lace
Innocence Rounded Corner Chipboard
Ivory White Magnolia Flower
Rose Leaves
20 mm Pale Pink Open Rose
White Sweetheart Blossom
Cosmos Daisy Medium Pink
9 mm Pale Pink/White Spot Organza Ribbon
Ivory Pearl Hearts
Princess and Rocking Horse Charms

If you're in the UK or Europe you can buy all your Whimsy Stamps from Dies to Die for

That's all from me for today, but don't forget to join in with all the fun, games and prizes going on over in our Facebook group where you can find lots of other makes with the new release from my talented team mates.

By for now!

6 comments:

  1. Another pin for my board... :D
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524485597173/
    Always LOVE Sylvia Zet cuties, and this one is really sweet. Amazing card, your design always stunning me, such a talented lady you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty card!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image Linda, gorgeous colouring as always and a wonderful shabby chic design. I love the rocking horse die cut too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous image Linda.... but then with your perfect colouring, gorgeous layout and beautiful embellishments - it is truly stunning!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is one super cute image and all your gorgeous shabby chic details and pretty pinkness are perfect for a little Princess!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx