My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 December 2016

Penguins or Robins?

Hello! 

Just 3 days to go till Christmas, are you all ready? I almost am, just a few last minute things and then I'm done, but I'm working today and tomorrow still, so it still feels like a bit of a tight deadline lol.

So I'm sharing a couple of Christmas cards with you today but no time for links I'm afraid, though you can find most of them in my previous Mama Elephant posts.

Firstly I have a little shaker card using the penguins stamps from the Polar Pals set and eat embossed vellum instead of an acetate window.


For my second card I did something a little different. A few weeks back my friend Faye, coloured up the Stamping Bella Sweaty Chicks stamp to look like penguins.I thought this was an awesome idea and said she should colour them up to look like robins next......and she did.

So when I looked at these penguins I thought...hmm..I bet these would look good as robins, and I think they really work.
No shaker element to this, though I did use the same layout and I couldn't resist giving the top hat the paper piecing treatment with this fab tartan paper.

Which do you prefer?

That's all for today but I'll be dropping in tomorrow with some more festive fun.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I just love shaker cards.
    I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx