My Lovely Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

Whimsy Stamps January Release Day 3 - Poppy

Oh my goodness I'm running late. I've really felt like I was playing catch up this week as although all my cards were already made, photographed, uploaded and edited, work has been a bit mental and I forgot to schedule this one.

Still better late than never right? 
So it's day 3 of Whimsy Stamps new release and for my final card I'm sharing a little something made with Poppy from Wee Stamps
Isn't she gorgeous, just love that toadstool. 

I made a card in my usual softly shabby style and chose some more vibrant colours

The papers are from Lemoncraft Neverending Summer collection and I coloured her to match them with distress ink markers.

I used Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry,  Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap and Mowed Lawn
I also used the new Butterflies Stencil with some embossing paste
The sweet little Toadstools,  Ribbon, Lace and Rose Leaves are from The Ribbon Girl.

Don't forget that if you're in the UK or Europe you can buy your Whimsy Stamps products at 

That's it from me today, but I'll be back on Sunday with a new make, thanks so much for visiting!

12 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and love the spring feel!! Fantastic colouring and palette! The image is soooo cute and love the bow that remembers me a dragonfly and the little toadstools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty, Linda! I adore the stamp 'Poppy', she's too cute!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic, bright and cheerful card. So full of beautiful details and vibrant colours. Hope you have a restful weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous card!
    have a nice day
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely worth the wait Linda.. it's so beautiful!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coloured beautifully and is just full of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Colours are just Beautiful and your papers always match perfectly. So do you pick papers or colours first? Enjoy your Day off to work I go hi ho hi ho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I always colour my image to match my papers. However there are times when I know what colour/colours (more or less) I want to do my image in, and then I search amoog my papers to see if I have the colours I want and then choose the exact shades to match as best I can. Luckily I have a pretty extensive paper collection to choose from lol! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Aww sweet Poppy, I do love her. It's so nice to see her out again enjoying the limelight. I still have a really old red rubber version, which I'm sad to say, I don't think I've ever coloured! Oh dear, so many stamps, so little time! Your paper combo is gorgeous and utterly perfect with your beautiful colouring. A stellar creation hun. Love it to bits! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx