My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 February 2017

Braided Sweetie


Morning!

I'm ever so slightly late with this post, for some reason I had it in my little head that I was due to make my card for the 
Anything Goes with an Image challenge at The Ribbon Girl
next Sunday....oooops!
I'm not normally so confused but last week was fairly stressful, including an interview for the job that I've been doing for the last year! I'm pleased to say that I was successful, so that's one less worry lol!

Sooooo there was a lot of blue air and a very busy me yesterday getting everything ready in time. I got my card made, photographed and blogged in good time yesterday, but forgot to hit publish after I scheduled here, so I'm a couple of hours later than normal.

Anyhooo....on to the part you're here for, the card.

I used one of the new releases from Whimsy Stamps called Braided Sweetie, from our new artist 
Kirsten Winkelbauer isn't she pretty?


Not my best colouring unfortunately as I was in a mega rush, but I do like the finished card.

I used the following distress ink markers:
Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot.

I've listed all my products used below, with links for most.

From The Ribbon Girl

Other Items Used
Smooth White Cardstock
Langton Hot Pressed Watercolour Paper
Versafine Ink Onyx Black

I so hope you can join in with our challenge, there are some lovely prizes to be won

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV
http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk

Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php

Third prize:  A mystery prize from Marianne Designs
.

I do hope you can join us, don't forget to check out the rest of the team's lovely makes also!

Thanks for dropping by!



5 comments:

  1. Eine wunderschöne Karte
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love the papers and your image is fab coloured.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous card!
    hugs
    My blog : Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the design and this cute little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Utterly stunning!! Love this sweet image and your beautiful shabby chic design really is so exquisitely beautiful. Love the distressed edges, the image popped up against the oval backdrop, those pretty papers and oh so perfect and lush blooms. Beautiful Linda, really beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx