My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

Ham it Up

Hello!
 I made this card some weeks back for my best friend's birthday but haven't really had a moment to share it until now
She is a big fan of a punny sentiment, as she comes from a whole family of punsters, so I thought this card was perfect for her.


I kept it fairly simple, stamping my images From the Hog Heaven stamp set in Versamark Ink on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and colouring them with my Zig Markers and water. I added a little sparkle to the icing with my Wink of Stella pen.

I made an American A2 size card, vertical top folding and cut a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration paper pack, with the largest Die from Blueprints 15 and gluing that directly to the card base.

Then I used one of the Mini Scallop rectangles with some smooth white cardstock and cut out a circle. I framed the circle with some more smooth white cardstock cut with a Stitched Circle Scallop Frame and cut a small circle of smooth white cardstock for the middle.

I stamped a sentiment from the set in Razzleberry Ink from the 
Dye Cube Inks Set 9 in the lower right corner of the white rectangle and popped that up on my patterned paper with some foam tape, popping up the small circle at the same time.

I fussy cut my pig and cupcake (if you aren't confident with fussy cutting, you can purchase a matching set of dies for these), and added them to my card with some foam dimensionals.

Finally I finished with a few sequins from Little Things by Lucy.

Thank you so much for dropping by!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I like the little pig.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this fab creation Linda.. particularly the layout (which has now found itself on my Pinterest inspiration board!) Perfect colouring of the little piggie with your Zigs.. and fabulous paper choice too.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx