My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 April 2017

Saturday Spotlight - Kristina Werner


Hello!

It's time for another Saturday Spotlight. Due to work pressures leading up to the Easter Holidays and a visit from my Mum over Easter, I've missed the last 2 weeks of these, but I'm back today with someone that you have probably already heard of, but whom I only discovered this year.

Kristina Werner

K Werner Design

This lady has talent by the bucket load. Not only is she a fabulous crafter and cardmaker, she does the most amazing lettering and calligraphy. She also designs a range of stamps and dies for Simon Says Stamp.

She's innovative and does lots of fab watercolour backgrounds and colouring which I love.

You can find some examples of her work below, and below those I've added links to her YouTube, Blog and Instagram. Really if you've never heard of her or you are unfamiliar with her work, I really recommend that you check her out because she is truly inspiring.





Kristina's Blog
Kristina's YouTube
Kristina's Instagram

Go leave her some love.

Well that's all for today, but don't forget that I will also do my Case a Card Monday where I will case one of Kristina's wonderful works.

I'll be back later today with a card for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, so see you later!

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Kristina is certainly a very talented lady - I've followed her for two or three years now and always look forward to her videos in which she makes some techniques look sooooooo easy and inspires me to try them!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is very talented!
    love all her cats creations :D
    and her cats :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx