My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 May 2017

MFT Adorable Elephants

Hello!

You know how life sometimes catches up with you?

Well what with Easter and the Bank holiday and everything I've been losing track off the days.

I'd sorted a card for my sister's birthday and then completely forgot to post it! So I had to make this sweet little shaker card below to say sorry for being late. 


I used the Adorable Elephants Stamp set (she loves elephants so this was doubly perfect), and matching die-namics plus Blueprints 15 and 20, and the Sweet Celebrations paper pack all from Dies to Die for.

The little elephant and butterflies were coloured with my Zig Markers and I gave the butterflies a coat of Wink of Stella for some added sparkle.

Right, lunch time is over so I need to get back to work,
thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how sweet is this?! Your sister will definitely forgive you when she receives this cutie in the mail. :) Fab work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I just love shaker cards and the little elephant is so cute!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Linda... I just might steal your idea. :) Love it so much - that shaker window got me. :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it cute or what!??? Love these elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'TOTES ADORBS' - yes that's me trying to be down with the cool people - lol!! Fabulous colouring with the Zigs.. and the little shaker element is perfect, particularly with the stripey paper backing!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx