My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Set of 3 Baby Cards

Hello!

I'm running behind today, typing this post in my lunch break at work lol!

I made 3 very simple baby cards using the MFT Stamps Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics, the MFT StampsWelcome Baby sentiment set,  the MFT Stamps Country Fair Plaid paper pack, some white cardstock and a few enamel dots.

I also usedMFT Stamps Blueprints 15 and 20 for the rectangle dies and a stitched circle die. You could substitute any large rectangle dies.






Making them was very simple. I made a US A2 topfolding vertical cardbase in white cardstock, and then cut 3 rectangles (with Blueprints 20) and 3 items of baby clothes from the white cardstock.

I then cut 3 large rectangles (using Blueprints 15), a circle and the little embellishments for the clothes from my patterned paper.

I adhered the large rectangle to my card base with my tape runner. I glued the circle to the white rectangle and then stamped a sentiment in black ink below it. I adhered some craft foam to the back of my smaller rectangle and adhered that to the patterned paper.

I mounted the baby clothes to the circles using some foam tape for dimension, and then glued on the embellishments with a little Ranger Multi Medium Matte.

Finally I added a few enamel dots in matching colours.

These really were super simple and quick to make.

Thanks so much for dropping by!



4 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards, Linda, I love the design. The patterned paper is really lovely and the little outfits are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute designs, so effective with the gorgeous plaid papers and cute baby clothes :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, those are adorable! That sentiment made me laugh out loud too!! I've a friend who has just had a baby and this would make her laugh out loud too! It's so true!!! Brilliant design and love the lil' onesie, dress and dungarees. Super cute!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx