My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Whimsy Stamps November Release Countdown Day 1

Hello!

It's time for day one of the countdown to the November release over at Whimsy Stamps and my card today uses the new 

Happy Headlines

clear stamp set.

These sentiments make a great focal point for your card which is how I've used one today.

My sentiment is stamped with Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I've included the graphic for the stamp set below so that you can see what other sentiments are in the set, but I can't add a working link for your until the release is live on the 7th.



Oh and if you are wondering what I used to emboss my background, make sure you check out tomorrow's post!

Thanks for dropping by



3 comments:

  1. Love the embossed leaves, that looks fabulous and that wonderful sentiment, great idea to clear emboss over oxide ink. LOVE that rich Autumnal grape shade too. So beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx